There are many ways to find out your router’s IP address, one of them is by searching in the list of default Router IP addresses listed on the following page.
Generally the Home Router IP address uses IP 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 as the default gateway address, but you can verify that IP address is the correct IP address of your Router using the following easy way to find the IP address of the Router.
Easiest Way to find Router IP Address using any devices
before you doing manually search your router IP address using command, there’s another way to find it with easy and quickly, only need a web browser that have internet connection and connect to the router network. Let’s find out how to:
Launch web browser and Open website RoutersLogin.com
Find “Auto detect Router IP Address” box
Click Open to Login, (to open your router IP login page)
Manual Way to Find Your Router IP Address using Command
Please adjust to the device and operating system you are using to find your router’s IP address.
For WINDOWS users
Find Your Router IP Address using Windows Command Prompt (CMD), Follow the step by step easy way how to find router IP using Your Windows OS Devices.
1. Click on Start and then click Run in the run box type cmd click OK Button. or (for Windows 7/8/Vista users type cmd in Start Search Box.)
Shortcode using keyboard: press Windows button + letter “R” button then type cmd click OK
2. at the Command Prompt Window, type ipconfig and press Enter button.
At the command prompt window will display Windows IP Configuration details, like IP Address, subnet mask and the default gateway (Your Router IP Address).
For macOS users
Find Your Router IP Address using Mac Terminal Window, Follow the step by step easy way how to find router IP using Your Macintosh Operating System.
1. Click on Finder and then click Applications > Utilities > Terminal.app.
2. at the Terminal Window, type netstat -nr | grep default and press Enter button.
You can also, check your router IP through alternative way below:
Click Apple menu (top of your screen)
Select menu “System Preferences“
Click/Press “Network” icon
Select the Network Connection you are using
Click “Advanced” button and then click “TCP/IP” tab
Find the IP address visible to the right of router.
For LINUX users
Find Your Router IP Address using Linux Command Shell, Follow the step by step easy way how to find router IP using Your Linux Operating System.
1. Access Console or Open Command shell (Applications > System Tools > Terminal)
2. at the command shell, type ifconfig or ip route | grep default and press Enter button.
You can also, check your router IP through the regular interface:
Click the “Network icon” in the notification area
Select “Connection Information“
Find the IP address visible next to gateway or your default router.
For Apple iPhone (iOS) users
Find Your Router IP Address using Mac Terminal Window, Follow the step by step easy way how to find router IP using Your iPhone (iOS 8 & iOS 9).
1. Go to Setting > Wi-Fi
2. Tap on the Wireless Network (Wi-Fi) that you are connected to
3. Select in the tab DHCP or Static section, Find the IP address (Gateway)
For Android users
Find Your Router IP Address using Android device, Follow the step by step easy way how to find router IP using Your Android smartphone (device).
1. Go to Setting > Wi-Fi
2. Tap on the Wireless Network details (Wi-Fi) that you are connected to
3. Find your Router IP address (on the Gateway row)
You can use third-party app like WiFi Router Settings Very useful app to help you to find the IP of your router automatically.
You can also see your default router IP address according to the router device you are using in the search box below.
Once you get the IP address of the Router, you should also know username and password of your default router, find out your default router password here.